food interaction for FEBURIC
alcohol interaction for FEBURIC
pregnancy interaction for FEBURIC
lactation interaction for FEBURIC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FEBURIC
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR FEBURIC 80 MG TABLET
Patients taking FEBURIC 80 MG TABLET
- 95%Once A Day
- 4%Twice A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR FEBURIC
- FEBUTAZ 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.10/tabletRs. 151pay 2% more per tablet
- FEBUSTAT 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 17.55/tabletRs. 175.50pay 19% more per tablet
- FEBUGET 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.10/tabletRs. 151pay 2% more per tablet
- FURIC 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 15.95/tabletRs. 159.50pay 8% more per tablet
- ZURIG 80 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.99/tabletRs. 479.70pay 8% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FEBURIC
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions FOR FEBURIC
Q. Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q. Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q. Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q. What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q. Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.