Medicine Overview of Faldp Capsule
Faldp Capsule is used in the treatment of malaria
Palpitations, Altered heart rate, Cough, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Faldp Capsule is to be taken empty stomach.
Faldp Capsule is a weak base that reaches high concentration within the malarial parasite and causes accumulation of toxic heme pigment, which kills it.
In Depth Information on Faldp Capsule
- Take piperaquine on empty stomach with water only. It should be taken 3 hours after the food intake and no food to be eaten within 3 hours after each dose.
- Always take piperaquine continuously for 3 days as recommended by your doctor.
- Exercise caution while taking piperaquine if you are an elderly patient.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Patients allergic to piperaquine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give if Children is below 6 months or weight below 5 kg.
- Avoid if Patient is suffering from severe malaria affecting brain, lungs or kidneys.
- Avoid if Malaria infection caused by a parasite other than Plasmodium falciparum.
- Avoid if Patient is suffering from heart condition, such as changes to the rhythm or rate of heart beat, or any heart disease or any of family members having heart complaints.
- Do not take if suffering from salt imbalance.
- Avoid if Patient is treated with malarial medicines or for prevention of malaria within 1 month.
- Avoid if Patient is on treatment for bacterial infection, fungal infection, allergy, stomach complaints, drug addiction, high cholesterol, certain cancers, depression, or any mental disorders.
Faldp Capsule related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Faldp Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Faldp Capsule should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Faldp Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Faldp Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Faldp Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Faldp Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Faldp Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Faldp Capsule
What were the side-effects while using Faldp Capsule? How much was the improvement? Please rate Faldp Capsule on price What are you using Faldp Capsule for?
Survey Participants: 3
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Faldp Capsule. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Faldp Capsule: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN