food interaction for EYEMIST
alcohol interaction for EYEMIST
pregnancy interaction for EYEMIST
lactation interaction for EYEMIST
SALT INFORMATION for EYEMIST
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for EYEMIST FORTE EYE DROP
Patients taking EYEMIST FORTE EYE DROP
- 41%Four Times A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
- 18%Thrice A Day
- 12%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for EYEMIST
- TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Alcon LaboratoriesRs. 18.70/ML of eye dropRs. 187pay 5% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for EYEMIST
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for EYEMIST
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.