food interaction for EYEMIST
alcohol interaction for EYEMIST
pregnancy interaction for EYEMIST
lactation interaction for EYEMIST
medicine interaction for EYEMIST
SALT INFORMATION FOR EYEMIST
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EYEMIST 0.3% EYE DROP
Patients taking EYEMIST 0.3% EYE DROP
- 36%Thrice A Day
- 26%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
- 17%Four Times A Day
- 1%Once A Month
SUBSTITUTES FOR EYEMIST
- GENTEAL 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 15.30/ML of eye dropRs. 153pay 6% more per ML of eye drop
- IRIMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 8.85/ML of eye dropRs. 88.45save 39% more per ML of eye drop
- SUPERVISC EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Calix Health CareRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 100save 31% more per ML of eye drop
- AT PLUS 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 3.38/ML of eye dropRs. 33.80save 77% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR EYEMIST
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions FOR EYEMIST
Q. What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.