food interaction for EXEMPTIA
alcohol interaction for EXEMPTIA
pregnancy interaction for EXEMPTIA
lactation interaction for EXEMPTIA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EXEMPTIA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EXEMPTIANo substitutes found
Expert advice for EXEMPTIA
- Do not take adalimumab if you have recently received live vaccine or BCG instillation.
- Live vaccine administration is not recommended for at least 5 months following adalimumab injection during pregnancy.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you get signs of infection including fever, cough, weight loss, flu-like symptoms, red or hot skin, wounds or dental problems, feel unwell, allergic reaction, suffer from heart, liver, lung or nervous system problems, immune system disorder called lupus, low blood cell count.
- Avoid contact with people who have infections.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop a new serious infection or sepsis.
- Adalimumab should be used with caution in patients with mild heart failure.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Adalimumab or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for EXEMPTIA
Q.Is adalimumab a steroid/ causes weight gain?
Adalimumab is not a steroid but it may cause weight gain
Q.Can I take adalimumab in shingles?
You will be recommended to take herpes zoster (shingles) vaccination before starting adalimumab treatment. Seek immediate medical attention in case if you come into contact with someone who has chickenpox or shingles
Q.Can I take adalimumab with ibuprofen/tylenol/naproxen/antibiotics/probiotics?
Patients should follow doctor's advice before taking antibiotics with adalimumab as few may cause interaction.