food interaction for EVALON (ORGANON)
alcohol interaction for EVALON (ORGANON)
pregnancy interaction for EVALON (ORGANON)
lactation interaction for EVALON (ORGANON)
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EVALON (ORGANON)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EVALON (ORGANON)No substitutes found
Expert advice for EVALON (ORGANON)
- Inform your doctor if you have had or have growth of the womb lining such as uterine fibroids or endometriosis, risk of estrogen dependent tumors (family history of breast cancer), increased blood pressure, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes mellitus, gallbladder stones (cholelithiasis), severe headache, fits (epilepsy), asthma, otosclerosis (abnormal formation of middle ear bone leading to deafness), increased levels of triglycerides, asthma or increased risk of blood clots.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in your chest that spreads to arm or neck, unexplained migraine-type headaches, with or without disturbed vision, painful swelling in your leg, sudden chest pain and difficulty breathing.
- Ensure that you undergo regular breast screening (for presence of lumps or any abnormal changes) and cervical smear test while taking estriol.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to estriol or any of its ingredients.
Do not take if chest pain (angina) or a heart attack (myocardial infarction), blood clot (thrombosis), breast cancer or suspected to have breast cancer, cancer of the womb lining or ovaries.
Do not take in unexplained vaginal bleeding.
Patients with excessive thickening of the womb lining (endometrial hyperplasia).
Patients with the history of liver diseases or impaired liver function.
People who have serious hereditary disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
Frequently asked questions for EVALON (ORGANON)
Q.Is estriol cream safe?
Estriol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is estriol the same as estradiol?
No. Estradiol is another type of estrogen hormone.