food interaction for ETOLON
alcohol interaction for ETOLON
pregnancy interaction for ETOLON
lactation interaction for ETOLON
medicine interaction for ETOLON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ETOLON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ETOLON
- BIOPOSIDE 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 195.50/injectionRs. 195.50pay 57% more per injection
- ETOSID 100 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 38/ML of injectionRs. 190save 70% more per ML of injection
- FYTOSID 100MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 38.30/ML of injectionRs. 191.48save 69% more per ML of injection
- FYTOP 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 172.62/ML of injectionRs. 172.62pay 38% more per ML of injection
- POSID 100 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 30.95/ML of injectionRs. 154.76save 75% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR ETOLON
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
- You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR ETOLON
Q. Is etoposide a FDA approved vesicant/irritant?
Yes, etoposide is a FDA approved vesicant/irritant
Q. Is etoposide dialyzable?
No, etoposide is not dialyzable
Q. Does etoposide cause leukaemia?
Yes, etoposide may cause leukaemia. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use.