food interaction for ETOJET
alcohol interaction for ETOJET
pregnancy interaction for ETOJET
lactation interaction for ETOJET
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ETOJET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETOJETNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ETOJET
- If you had have a history of stomach ulcers and bleeding.
- If you are above 65 years of age.
- If you are have diabetes or high cholesterol or you smoke.
Frequently asked questions for ETOJET
Q.Is etoricoxib an NSAID/steroid/pain killer?
Etoricoxib belongs to a class of medication called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which relieve pain and swelling due to diseases affecting the muscles, joints and tendons, like strains, gout, ankylosing spondylitis or arthritis as well as mild to moderate pain during dental operations. It is not a steroid.