food interaction for ETIREST
alcohol interaction for ETIREST
pregnancy interaction for ETIREST
lactation interaction for ETIREST
SALT INFORMATION for ETIREST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETIREST
- ETILAAM 1 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 76save 16% more per tablet
- ETILAAM DS 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.50/tabletRs. 85save 7% more per tablet
- ETIZOLA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.60/tabletRs. 66save 27% more per tablet
- EZOLENT 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 6.80/tabletRs. 68save 25% more per tablet
- ETIZORAM 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Arinna Lifescience Pvt LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 29% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ETIREST
- If you have liver, lung or breathing (bronchitis or emphysema) problems.
- If you are >65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
- If you have a history of alcohol or drug addiction.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have a history of any personality disorder.
Frequently asked questions for ETIREST
Q.How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q.Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q.Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q.Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.