food interaction for ETHASYL
alcohol interaction for ETHASYL
pregnancy interaction for ETHASYL
lactation interaction for ETHASYL
SALT INFORMATION for ETHASYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETHASYL
- COSKLOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.68/ML of injectionRs. 33.36save 30% more per ML of injection
- SYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 10.50/ML of injectionRs. 21save 56% more per ML of injection
- SYLATE 250 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 47.10/injectionRs. 47.10pay 97% more per injection
- H STAT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 13.75/ML of injectionRs. 27.50save 42% more per ML of injection
- ALSTAT 250MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Albert David LtdRs. 20.50/ML of injectionRs. 41save 14% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for ETHASYL
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for ETHASYL
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.