food interaction for ETHAMO
alcohol interaction for ETHAMO
pregnancy interaction for ETHAMO
lactation interaction for ETHAMO
SALT INFORMATION for ETHAMO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETHAMO
- K STAT 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100pay 63% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104pay 69% more per tablet
- SYLATE 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.71/tabletRs. 117.10pay 90% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 92% more per tablet
- REVICI E 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 8.99/tabletRs. 89.90pay 46% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ETHAMO
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for ETHAMO
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.