food interaction for ESGIPYRIN
alcohol interaction for ESGIPYRIN
pregnancy interaction for ESGIPYRIN
lactation interaction for ESGIPYRIN
medicine interaction for ESGIPYRIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ESGIPYRIN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ESGIPYRIN INSTAGEL
Patients taking ESGIPYRIN INSTAGEL
- 60%Once A Day
- 20%Thrice A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ESGIPYRIN
- PAINOXOL 1% W/W GEL(30 GM gel in tube)GRAF Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.75/GM of gelRs. 52.37save 47% more per GM of gel
- INAC GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Zydus CadilaRs. 1.82/GM of gelRs. 36.36save 45% more per GM of gel
- ORTHO RELAX 1%W/W GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Innokon Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.65/GM of gelRs. 169.50pay 70% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR ESGIPYRIN
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions FOR ESGIPYRIN
Q. Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.