food interaction for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
alcohol interaction for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
pregnancy interaction for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
lactation interaction for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
SALT INFORMATION for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)No substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
- Clean the affected area before applying the medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any other skin products.
- Avoid direct contact of erythromycin topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 6-8 weeks of continuous use.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to erythromycin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for ERYCIN (DERMO CARE)
Q.Is erythromycin/althrocin/erythrocin/erycin an antibiotic?
Erythromycin belongs to class of medications called macrolide antibiotics
Q.Is it penicillin?
Erythromycin is not penicillin
Q.Does erythromycin have sulfa in it?
Erythromycin does not contain sulfa
Q.Is erythromycin and azithromycin the same?
Erythromycin and azithromycin belongs to same class of drugs, however they are used to treat different types of infections, and also have a different side-effect profile
Q.Is erythromycin topical safe?
Erythromycin topical is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.