food interaction for ERDOZET suspension
alcohol interaction for ERDOZET suspension
pregnancy interaction for ERDOZET suspension
lactation interaction for ERDOZET suspension
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Erdozet 175mg suspension at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Erdozet 175mg suspension is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ERDOZET 175mg suspension
Erdozet suspension uses
Erdozet 175mg suspension is used in the treatment of cough
How erdozet suspension works
Erdozet 175mg suspension thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of erdozet suspension
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Increased sweating, Nausea, Vertigo, Vomiting
SUBSTITUTES FOR ERDOZET suspensionNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ERDOZET suspension
- Do not take erdosteine for more than 10 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from mild liver failure and exercise caution while on erdosteine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if having stomach ulcer (peptic ulcers).
- Do not take if allergic to erdosteine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe liver failure or severe poor kidney function.
Frequently asked questions FOR ERDOZET 175mg suspension
Q. What is zertin and ectrin?
Zentin and ectrin are the trade names of erdosteine.