Medicine Overview of Erdozet Suspension
Uses of Erdozet Suspension
Erdozet 175mg Suspension is used in the treatment of cough.
Side effects of Erdozet Suspension
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Increased sweating, Nausea, Vertigo, Vomiting.
How to use Erdozet Suspension
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Erdozet 175mg Suspension at a fixed time.
How Erdozet Suspension works
Erdozet 175mg suspension thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out.
In Depth Information on Erdozet Suspension
Expert advice for Erdozet Suspension
- Do not take erdosteine for more than 10 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from mild liver failure and exercise caution while on erdosteine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if having stomach ulcer (peptic ulcers).
- Do not take if allergic to erdosteine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe liver failure or severe poor kidney function.
Special precautions for Erdozet 175mg Suspension
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Erdozet 175mg Suspension is probably usafe to use during lac+more
tation. Animal or human data is not available....
Erdozet 175mg Suspension does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Erdozet+more
175mg Suspension in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Erdozet 175mg Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Erdosteine
Q. What is zertin and ectrin?
Zentin and ectrin are the trade names of erdosteine.
Substitutes for Erdozet
No substitutes found for this medicine