food interaction for ERDOZET
alcohol interaction for ERDOZET
pregnancy interaction for ERDOZET
lactation interaction for ERDOZET
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Erdozet 175mg suspension at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Erdozet 175mg suspension is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ERDOZET
Erdozet 175mg suspension is used in the treatment of cough.
How it works
Erdozet 175mg suspension belongs to a class of drugs called mucolytic agents. It works by making the phlegm (mucus) in the respiratory tract or airways less thick and sticky thereby assisting in its easy expulsion resulting in reduction of the symptoms of bronchitis.
Common side effects
Flushing, Increased sweating, Nausea, Vertigo, Vomiting
SUBSTITUTES for ERDOZETNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ERDOZET
- Do not take erdosteine for more than 10 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from mild liver failure and exercise caution while on erdosteine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if having stomach ulcer (peptic ulcers).
- Do not take if allergic to erdosteine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe liver failure or severe poor kidney function.
Frequently asked questions for ERDOZET
Q.What is zertin and ectrin?
Zentin and ectrin are the trade names of erdosteine.