food interaction for ERDOMAC
alcohol interaction for ERDOMAC
pregnancy interaction for ERDOMAC
lactation interaction for ERDOMAC
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Erdomac 300 mg capsule at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Erdomac 300 mg capsule is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ERDOMAC
Erdomac 300 mg capsule is used in the treatment of cough.
How it works
Erdomac 300 mg capsule belongs to a class of drugs called mucolytic agents. It works by making the phlegm (mucus) in the respiratory tract or airways less thick and sticky thereby assisting in its easy expulsion resulting in reduction of the symptoms of bronchitis.
Common side effects
Flushing, Increased sweating, Nausea, Vertigo, Vomiting
SUBSTITUTES for ERDOMAC
- ERDOZET 300MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.50/capsuleRs. 75pay 105% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ERDOMAC
- Do not take erdosteine for more than 10 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from mild liver failure and exercise caution while on erdosteine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not consume if having stomach ulcer (peptic ulcers).
- Do not take if allergic to erdosteine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe liver failure or severe poor kidney function.
Frequently asked questions for ERDOMAC
Q.What is zertin and ectrin?
Zentin and ectrin are the trade names of erdosteine.