food interaction for EPOSIS
alcohol interaction for EPOSIS
pregnancy interaction for EPOSIS
lactation interaction for EPOSIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EPOSIS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for EPOSIS 4000 IU INJECTION
Patients taking EPOSIS 4000 IU INJECTION
- 38%Once A Day
- 25%Twice A Week
- 13%Once A Week
- 13%Alternate Day
- 13%Twice A Month
SUBSTITUTES for EPOSIS
- EPOCEPT 4000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 1537/ML of injectionRs. 1537pay 4% more per ML of injection
- ALPHARED 4000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 1500/ML of injectionRs. 1500pay 2% more per ML of injection
- ZYROP 4000IU INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 698/ML of injectionRs. 1396save 53% more per ML of injection
- TRANSFER 4000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bioniche Life Sciences IncRs. 1450/injectionRs. 1450save 2% more per injection
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for EPOSIS
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions for EPOSIS
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.