food interaction for EPOCEPT
alcohol interaction for EPOCEPT
pregnancy interaction for EPOCEPT
lactation interaction for EPOCEPT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EPOCEPT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EPOCEPT 4000 IU INJECTION
Patients taking EPOCEPT 4000 IU INJECTION
- 38%Twice A Week
- 31%Once A Week
- 13%Once A Month
- 6%Twice A Month
- 6%Twice A Day
- 6%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR EPOCEPT
- EPOSIS 4000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 1476.22/ML of injectionRs. 1476.22save 4% more per ML of injection
- ALPHARED 4000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 1500/ML of injectionRs. 1500save 2% more per ML of injection
- ZYROP 4000IU INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 698/ML of injectionRs. 1396save 55% more per ML of injection
- TRANSFER 4000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bioniche Life Sciences IncRs. 1450/injectionRs. 1450save 6% more per injection
Expert advice FOR EPOCEPT
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions FOR EPOCEPT
Q. What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q. How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q. Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q. Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q. Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q. Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.