food interaction for EPITHELIALE A.H
alcohol interaction for EPITHELIALE A.H
pregnancy interaction for EPITHELIALE A.H
lactation interaction for EPITHELIALE A.H
medicine interaction for EPITHELIALE A.H
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EPITHELIALE A.H
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EPITHELIALE A.H CREAM
Patients taking EPITHELIALE A.H CREAM
- 77%Once A Day
- 8%Four Times A Day
- 8%Thrice A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR EPITHELIALE A.HNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR EPITHELIALE A.H
- Clean (remove any debris) and disinfect the wound before applying sodium hyaluronate cream.
- Cover the applied area with appropriate dressing (sterile gauze and bandage).
- Avoid extensive rubbing of sodium hyaluronate cream over the wound surface.
- Contact your doctor immediately if the injury or wound worsens or if signs of any infection appear.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sodium hyaluronate or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR EPITHELIALE A.H
Sodium Hyaluronate Topical
Q. Is sodium hyaluronate natural?
Yes. Sodium hyaluronate is a derivate of hyaluronic acid which occurs naturally in body tissues such as connective tissues and helps to maintain hydration balance and supports natural healing process
Q. Is sodium hyaluronate safe?
Sodium hyaluronate is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is sodium hyaluronate the same as hyaluronic acid?
Yes. Sodium hyaluronate is a derived from (salt form of) hyaluronic acid.