food interaction for EPIFORD
alcohol interaction for EPIFORD
pregnancy interaction for EPIFORD
lactation interaction for EPIFORD
medicine interaction for EPIFORD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EPIFORD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EPIFORD
- FRISIUM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 8.80/tabletRs. 87.99pay 551% more per tablet
- CLOBA 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.21pay 508% more per tablet
- LOBAZAM 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.80/tabletRs. 87.99pay 551% more per tablet
- CLOZAM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.80/tabletRs. 87.99pay 551% more per tablet
- SOLZAM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.29/tabletRs. 62.94pay 366% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EPIFORD
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Clobazam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Clobazam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Clobazam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Clobazam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Clobazam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions FOR EPIFORD
Q. Is clobazam/ frisium a benzodiazepine or narcotic or a controlled drug or sedative or addictive?
Clobazamis benzodiazepine and controlled drug (addictive), but not a narcotic substance and doesn't cause addiction
Q. Is clobazam FDA approved?
It is approved by FDA
Q. Is clobazamthe same as Valium?
Both of this drugs belongs a to a class called benzodiazepine, but their effects are different
Q. Is clobazam safe?
Clobazam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does clobazam cause weight gain/ make you sleepy or tired?
Clobazam may cause weight gain,make you feel sleepy or dizzy, especially when you first start treatment. Contact your doctor if you develop such symptom
Q. Does clobazam get you high?
Yes. But do not use this medicine without prescription as this medicine has potential for abuse with many side effects.