food interaction for EOFIL
alcohol interaction for EOFIL
pregnancy interaction for EOFIL
lactation interaction for EOFIL
SALT INFORMATION for EOFIL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for EOFIL 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking EOFIL 150 MG TABLET
- 86%Twice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for EOFIL
- RESOPHYL TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Empiai Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.42/tabletRs. 14.20save 11% more per tablet
- DECET 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dew Drops LabRs. 0.67/tabletRs. 6.66save 58% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for EOFIL
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for EOFIL
Q.What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q.How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q.Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q.Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.