Medicine Overview of Entrozyme Tablet
Uses of Entrozyme Tablet
Entrozyme 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of parasitic worm infections.
Side effects of Entrozyme Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Hair loss, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Fever, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
How to use Entrozyme Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Entrozyme 250mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Entrozyme Tablet works
Hydroxyquinoline belongs to the class of medications called as quinolines. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It maintains healthy acid pH level in the vagina and prevents bacterial growth.
In Depth Information on Entrozyme Tablet
Expert advice for Entrozyme Tablet
- After each use, clean the vaginal applicator by flushing it several times with water.
- If you use any vaginal pessary, tell your doctor what type of pessary you are using before starting hydroxyquinoline.
- Seek medical attention if you experience severe vaginal irritation, burning, itching, unusual discharge, a fever, pain or cramps in your lower stomach.
- If you are trying to become pregnant, do not use hydroxyquinoline within 6 hours before and after you have sexual intercourse.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hydroxyquinoline or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Entrozyme 250mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Entrozyme 250mg Ta+more
blet during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Entrozyme 250mg Tablet alters the ab+more
ility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Entrozy+more
me 250mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Entrozyme
No substitutes found for this medicine