food interaction for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
alcohol interaction for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
pregnancy interaction for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
lactation interaction for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
- ORNIDA 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.30/tabletRs. 73.05pay 58% more per tablet
- ORNI 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 10.55/tabletRs. 105.50pay 129% more per tablet
- HORN 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Deys MedicalRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48pay 4% more per tablet
- DAZOLIC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.30/tabletRs. 93pay 102% more per tablet
- GIRO 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 7.58/tabletRs. 75.80pay 64% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Take the tablets during or immediately after a meal.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding before taking this medicine.
- Do not take ornidazole on an empty stomach, it may cause stomach upset.
- Do not take the medicine if you intend to drive a vehicle or operate machinery immediately after having ornidazole.
Frequently asked questions for ENTAMIZOLE PLUS
Q.Is Ornidazole an antibiotic?
Ornidazole is an antibiotic
Q.What is it used for?
It cures infections (caused by bacteria or protozoa) of intestine, urinary tract, genital tract and other body parts
Q.Is ornidazole same as metronidazole?
Ornidazole and metronidazole are two different drugs belonging to the same class and are used for the same type of diseases
Q.Is ornidazole carcinogenic?
There are no reports suggesting the potential of ornidazole to cause cancer.