food interaction for ENDOREG
alcohol interaction for ENDOREG
pregnancy interaction for ENDOREG
lactation interaction for ENDOREG
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ENDOREG
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ENDOREG 2 MG TABLET
Patients taking ENDOREG 2 MG TABLET
- 82%Once A Day
- 16%Twice A Day
- 1%Thrice A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for ENDOREG
- DIENOFEM 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)TTK Healthcare LtdRs. 48/tabletRs. 480pay 7% more per tablet
- DINOGEST 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499pay 11% more per tablet
- ENDOHEAL 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499pay 11% more per tablet
- RUMIGEST 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 52/tabletRs. 520pay 16% more per tablet
- ENDOFIT 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499pay 11% more per tablet
Expert advice for ENDOREG
Frequently asked questions for ENDOREG
Q.Is dienogest antiandrogenic?
Dienogest has an antiandrogenic activity and mainly act by blocking the action of testosterone
Q.Is dienogest as effective as leuprolide or triptorelin?
Apart from its indication as oral contraceptive, dienogest is also indicated for endometriosis (a condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the womb and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation). Dienogest is as effective as leuprolide and triptorelin in the treatment of endometriosis.