food interaction for ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
alcohol interaction for ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
pregnancy interaction for ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
lactation interaction for ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
- THIOACE 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Precia PharmaRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 11% more per tablet
- THIOQUEST 4 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchem Phytoceuticals LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130pay 20% more per tablet
- THIORELAX 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 8.80/tabletRs. 88save 19% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.