Medicine Overview of Encorate Tablet
Side effects of Encorate Tablet
Loss of appetite, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Hair loss, Weight gain, Liver function abnormal, Tremor.
How to use Encorate Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Encorate 300mg Tablet with food.
How Encorate Tablet works
Encorate 300mg tablet is an antiepileptic medication. It controls seizures or fits by decreasing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Encorate Tablet
Expert advice for Encorate Tablet
- Encorate should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not stop using Encorate without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
- Can cause upset stomach, hair loss, weight gain, sleepiness, and tremor.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Encorate, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Encorate 300mg Tablet
Encorate 300mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Encorate 300mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Encorate 300mg Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Huma+more
n studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Encorate 300mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired+more
, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Encorate 300mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. No dose adjustment of Encorate 300mg Tablet is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Mezolam 7.5mg Injection, Medzol 1mg Injection, Anzilum 0.5mg Tablet, Serenace 5mg Injection 1ml
If you miss a dose of Sodium Valproate, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Encorate 300mg Tablet
Patients taking Encorate 300mg Tablet
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Twice A Week
Four Times A Day