Medicine Overview of Encelax Powder
Uses of Encelax Powder
Encelax 10 gm Powder is used in constipation.
Side effects of Encelax Powder
How to use Encelax Powder
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. It is better to take Encelax 10 gm Powder with food.
How Encelax Powder works
Encelax 10 gm powder works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Encelax Powder
Expert advice for Encelax Powder
- Avoid taking a Encelax for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Encelax, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Encelax should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Encelax contains sugars.
- Take Encelax after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Encelax 10 gm Powder
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Encelax 10 gm Powder should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Encelax 10 gm Powder does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Encelax+more
10 gm Powder in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Lactitol, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.