food interaction for EMEND
alcohol interaction for EMEND
pregnancy interaction for EMEND
lactation interaction for EMEND
medicine interaction for EMEND
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EMEND
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EMEND
- FOSAPORT 150MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 2091.25/injectionRs. 2091.25save 15% more per injection
- FOSARAN 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2211.93/ML of injectionRs. 2211.93save 10% more per ML of injection
- FOSAPREPIT 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 2275/ML of injectionRs. 2275save 8% more per ML of injection
- FOSALON 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 2571.25/ML of injectionRs. 2571.25pay 4% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR EMEND
- Fosaprepitant may cause drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness or sudden sleep. Do not drive or use machinery while using it.
- Before you use fosaprepitant, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Frequently asked questions FOR EMEND
Q. What is fosaprepitant injection/ what is fosaprepitant used for?
Fosaprepitant injection is used in combination with other medicines in adults to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.