food interaction for EMBULIDE
alcohol interaction for EMBULIDE
pregnancy interaction for EMBULIDE
lactation interaction for EMBULIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EMBULIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EMBULIDE
- NIMTECH 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.32/ML of syrupRs. 19.18pay 81% more per ML of syrup
- NIMU 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.26/ML of syrupRs. 15.75pay 48% more per ML of syrup
- NILUP 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Lupin LtdRs. 0.34/ML of syrupRs. 20.27pay 91% more per ML of syrup
- NIMCARE 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Alde Medi Impex LtdRs. 0.29/ML of syrupRs. 17.20pay 62% more per ML of syrup
- NIMDUS 50 MG SYRUP(50 ML syrup in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.19/ML of syrupRs. 9.68pay 9% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for EMBULIDE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for EMBULIDE
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.