food interaction for ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
alcohol interaction for ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
pregnancy interaction for ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
lactation interaction for ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
medicine interaction for ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ELINA 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking ELINA 10 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ELINA (DR REDDY'S)No substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
- Mizolastine is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Caution to be exercised if you are an elderly patient, as it may cause drowsiness, fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it may cause dizziness /drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking mizolastine as it may increase dizziness or headaches.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR ELINA (DR REDDY'S)
Q. What is mizolastine used for?
Mizolastine is used treat symptoms of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and other allergic reactions causing irritation of the eyes and nose. It is also used to treat allergic rhino conjunctivitis or urticaria /hives (pale red, raised, itchy skin rash).