food interaction for EJECTIL P
alcohol interaction for EJECTIL P
pregnancy interaction for EJECTIL P
lactation interaction for EJECTIL P
medicine interaction for EJECTIL P
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EJECTIL P
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EJECTIL P
- BEWORM 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Sterkem Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 10.90/tabletRs. 10.90pay 115% more per tablet
- ALZAD 200MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 16.28/tabletRs. 48.85pay 221% more per tablet
- ALBEN 200MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Ar-Ex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.38/tabletRs. 10.75pay 6% more per tablet
- TUFF 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Lancer Health Care Pvt LtdRs. 1100/tabletRs. 1100pay 21575% more per tablet
- VITASYS 19 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aaron Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.54/tabletRs. 45.38save 11% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EJECTIL P
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Takethe medicine with meals or with a snackTake plenty of fluids and fiber rich diet to avoid constipation.
- Do not start or continue the albendazole tablets and consult your doctor:
- If you have or ever had liver disease
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- If you are breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR EJECTIL P
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel safe?
Yes, albendazole/Zentel is safe at prescribed dose for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel an antibiotic?
No, it is not an antibiotic. It is anthelmintic drug
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel effective for or kill pinworms/pinworm eggs/all worms/all parasites/scabies?
Albendazole/Zentel is effective for killing the worms that causes the infection. Your doctor may prescribe this drug depending on the type of disease
Q. What is bandy plus tablet used for?
It contains the drug albendazole and is used for treating the infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel work?
It works for the infections due to worms. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Does albendazole require a prescription?
Albendazole is available only with doctor's prescription
Q. Does albendazole treat giardia?
It is not the first line of treatment for giardia, but can be used if doctor prescribes it
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel cause diarrhea?
It may cause diarrhea. However, consult your doctor if you experience this side effect
Q. What does Zentel treat/cure?
It is used to treat infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease
Q. How does a Zentel tablet work?
It works by killing the worms
Q. How soon does Zentel work?
It depends on disease condition and other factors. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.