food interaction for EFFERVEN
alcohol interaction for EFFERVEN
pregnancy interaction for EFFERVEN
lactation interaction for EFFERVEN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EFFERVEN
How it works
Efferven 600mg tablet belongs to a class of antiretroviral medications called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs). It inhibits the replication of HIV, thereby reducing the amount of the virus in the blood.
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EFFERVEN
- EFAVIR 600 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 63.12/tabletRs. 1893.47save 20% more per tablet
- EFCURE 600MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 79.42/tabletRs. 2382.60pay 1% more per tablet
- EFAMAT 600 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 64.66/tabletRs. 1939.87save 18% more per tablet
- EFFAHOPE 600MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 64.08/tabletRs. 1922.42save 18% more per tablet
- EVIRENZ 600MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 74.42/tabletRs. 2232.68save 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for EFFERVEN
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of mental illness or convulsions (fits or seizures).
- Ensure that efavirenz is always taken in combination with other anti-HIV medicines and never alone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop signs of dizziness, difficulty sleeping, drowsiness, difficulty concentrating or abnormal dreaming or any signs of skin rash or inflammation or infection.
- Take the required precautions to prevent transmission as efavirenz does not prevent the spread of HIV virus to others through blood or sexual contact.
- Do not drive if you have taken efavirenz as it may cause dizziness.
- Do take if allergic to efavirenz or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if sufering with severe liver disease.
- Avoid if patient is Pregnant or breastfeeding women.