food interaction for ECOSPRIN
alcohol interaction for ECOSPRIN
pregnancy interaction for ECOSPRIN
lactation interaction for ECOSPRIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ECOSPRIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ECOSPRIN 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking ECOSPRIN 150 MG TABLET
- 94%Once A Day
- 4%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for ECOSPRIN
- SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.32/tabletRs. 3.22save 41% more per tablet
- ASPEEDAY ER 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.02/tabletRs. 20.20pay 267% more per tablet
- ASCAD 150MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 0.43/tabletRs. 6.02save 22% more per tablet
- SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.35/tabletRs. 4.91save 36% more per tablet
- ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Jan AushadhiRs. 0.37/tabletRs. 5.12save 34% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ECOSPRIN
Frequently asked questions for ECOSPRIN
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.