food interaction for EBAY
alcohol interaction for EBAY
pregnancy interaction for EBAY
lactation interaction for EBAY
medicine interaction for EBAY
SALT INFORMATION FOR EBAY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EBAY
- EBAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.50pay 56% more per tablet
- EBASIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67pay 37% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.95/tabletRs. 59.50pay 21% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59pay 20% more per tablet
- EBANORM 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 8% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EBAY
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR EBAY
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.