food interaction for EBAST
alcohol interaction for EBAST
pregnancy interaction for EBAST
lactation interaction for EBAST
medicine interaction for EBAST
SALT INFORMATION FOR EBAST
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EBAST 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking EBAST 20 MG TABLET
- 87%Once A Day
- 7%Twice A Day
- 3%Thrice A week
- 2%Alternate Day
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR EBAST
- EBASIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9.09/tabletRs. 90.89save 13% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 43% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 29% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86save 18% more per tablet
- EBANORM 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 38% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EBAST
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR EBAST
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.