food interaction for EBASIL
alcohol interaction for EBASIL
pregnancy interaction for EBASIL
lactation interaction for EBASIL
medicine interaction for EBASIL
SALT INFORMATION FOR EBASIL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EBASIL 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking EBASIL 20 MG TABLET
- 94%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR EBASIL
- EBAST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 16% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 34% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 17% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86save 5% more per tablet
- EBANORM 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 28% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EBASIL
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR EBASIL
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.