food interaction for EBASET
alcohol interaction for EBASET
pregnancy interaction for EBASET
lactation interaction for EBASET
SALT INFORMATION for EBASET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EBASET
- EBAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.50pay 77% more per tablet
- EBAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49pay 13% more per tablet
- EBASIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67pay 55% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.95/tabletRs. 59.50pay 37% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59pay 36% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for EBASET
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EBASET
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.