food interaction for EBAHIST
alcohol interaction for EBAHIST
pregnancy interaction for EBAHIST
lactation interaction for EBAHIST
SALT INFORMATION for EBAHIST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EBAHIST
- EBAST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 22% more per tablet
- EBASIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9.09/tabletRs. 90.89pay 6% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 30% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 13% more per tablet
- EBANORM 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 24% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for EBAHIST
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EBAHIST
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.