food interaction for E SYLATE
alcohol interaction for E SYLATE
pregnancy interaction for E SYLATE
lactation interaction for E SYLATE
SALT INFORMATION FOR E SYLATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR E SYLATE
- ETHASYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)FDC LtdRs. 23.88/ML of injectionRs. 47.75pay 14% more per ML of injection
- COSKLOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.68/ML of injectionRs. 33.36save 20% more per ML of injection
- SYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 10.50/ML of injectionRs. 21save 50% more per ML of injection
- SYLATE 250 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 47.10/injectionRs. 47.10pay 125% more per injection
- H STAT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 13.75/ML of injectionRs. 27.50save 34% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR E SYLATE
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR E SYLATE
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.