Consult your doctor and do not take olopatadine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Consult your doctor before discontinuing olopatadine treatment.
- Do not use olopatadine eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 mins after using olopatadine in the eye.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while you are on olopatadine eye drops treatment or while your eye is inflamed and red.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of olopatadine eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If with olopatadine you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine; Eye ointments should be administered last.
- Always follow directions of use given in the package insert while using eye drops.
- Olopatadine when taken orally may cause sleepiness. Avoid driving a car or operating machinery when treated with oral olopatadine.
- Do not use oral olopatadine if you have renal disorder or hepatic disorder.