food interaction for DULOXEE
alcohol interaction for DULOXEE
pregnancy interaction for DULOXEE
lactation interaction for DULOXEE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DULOXEE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DULOXEE
- SYMBAL 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.30/tabletRs. 103pay 47% more per tablet
- DUVANTA 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97pay 38% more per tablet
- DULOTIN 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97pay 38% more per tablet
- SYMPTA 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 28% more per tablet
- LOXET 30 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.88/tabletRs. 88.80pay 26% more per tablet
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for DULOXEE
- If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- If you are less than 18 years old.
Frequently asked questions for DULOXEE
Q.Is duloxetine an SSRI, tricyclic antidepressant, opoid, or a pain-killer?
Duloxetine is not a SSRI/tricyclic antidepressant/opoid analgesic or pain-killer. It is a SSNRI (selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor)
Q.Does it contain MAOI?
Duloxetine is a MAO inhibitor (MAOI)
Q.Is duloxetine the same as Cymbalta?
Yes. Cymbalta is the branded version of duloxetine available in the market
Q.Is duloxetine addictive?
Duloxetine is not addictive; but it can produce withdrawal symptoms when treatment is stopped abruptly. Please consult your doctor, if you experience any withdrawal symptoms after stopping the therapy
Q.Can I take Cymbalta forever?
It is advisable to take this drug only for the duration prescribed by your doctor
Q.Can I take duloxetine with tramadol, paracetamol, naproxen, Nytol, amitryptyline, citalopram, ibuprofen, or codeine?
Duloxetine should not be taken with tramadol, amitriptyline, citalopram, diazepam, codeine or naproxen. It can be taken with paracetamol or ibuprofen only if prescribed by your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine cause weight loss, acne, sweating, or hairloss?
Duloxetine may cause weight gain instead of weight loss. It can also cause, sweating, hairloss or acne. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine contain gluten?
No. Deloxetine is gluten-free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.