food interaction for DULOT
alcohol interaction for DULOT
pregnancy interaction for DULOT
lactation interaction for DULOT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DULOT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DULOT 20 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking DULOT 20 MG CAPSULE
- 33%Thrice A Day
- 33%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A week
- 6%Twice A Week
- 6%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for DULOT
- DUZELA 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.40/capsuleRs. 74save 11% more per capsule
- DULANE 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.40/capsuleRs. 74save 11% more per capsule
- DELOK 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.20/capsuleRs. 82save 1% more per capsule
- DUXET 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.45/capsuleRs. 74.50save 10% more per capsule
- DULIFE 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)FDC LtdRs. 3.85/capsuleRs. 38.50save 54% more per capsule
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for DULOT
- If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- If you are less than 18 years old.
Frequently asked questions for DULOT
Q.Is duloxetine an SSRI, tricyclic antidepressant, opoid, or a pain-killer?
Duloxetine is not a SSRI/tricyclic antidepressant/opoid analgesic or pain-killer. It is a SSNRI (selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor)
Q.Does it contain MAOI?
Duloxetine is a MAO inhibitor (MAOI)
Q.Is duloxetine the same as Cymbalta?
Yes. Cymbalta is the branded version of duloxetine available in the market
Q.Is duloxetine addictive?
Duloxetine is not addictive; but it can produce withdrawal symptoms when treatment is stopped abruptly. Please consult your doctor, if you experience any withdrawal symptoms after stopping the therapy
Q.Can I take Cymbalta forever?
It is advisable to take this drug only for the duration prescribed by your doctor
Q.Can I take duloxetine with tramadol, paracetamol, naproxen, Nytol, amitryptyline, citalopram, ibuprofen, or codeine?
Duloxetine should not be taken with tramadol, amitriptyline, citalopram, diazepam, codeine or naproxen. It can be taken with paracetamol or ibuprofen only if prescribed by your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine cause weight loss, acne, sweating, or hairloss?
Duloxetine may cause weight gain instead of weight loss. It can also cause, sweating, hairloss or acne. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine contain gluten?
No. Deloxetine is gluten-free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.