Medicine Overview of Duestom Gel
Uses of Duestom Gel
Duestom Gel Strawberry is used in constipation.
Side effects of Duestom Gel
How to use Duestom Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Duestom Gel works
Duestom gel strawberry works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Duestom Gel
Expert advice for Duestom Gel
- Avoid taking a Duestom for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Duestom, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Duestom should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Duestom contains sugars.
- Take Duestom after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Duestom Gel Strawberry
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Duestom Gel Strawberry may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Duestom Gel Strawberry is probably safe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Duestom Gel Strawberry does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Duestom Gel Strawberry is probably safe to use in patients w+more
ith kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Duestom Gel Strawberry may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Duestom+more
Gel Strawberry in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Glycerin, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Duestom
No substitutes found for this medicine