food interaction for DRUSA
alcohol interaction for DRUSA
pregnancy interaction for DRUSA
lactation interaction for DRUSA
medicine interaction for DRUSA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DRUSA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DRUSA 180 MG TABLET
Patients taking DRUSA 180 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR DRUSA
- ALLEGRA 180 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 14.86/tabletRs. 148.58pay 65% more per tablet
- HISTAFREE 180 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 11.50/tabletRs. 114.95pay 28% more per tablet
- FEXOVA 180 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 14.30/tabletRs. 143pay 59% more per tablet
- FEXY 180 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 51% more per tablet
- ALLERFEX 180MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 12.85/tabletRs. 128.50pay 43% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DRUSA
- Do not take fexofenadine with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit).
- Take the disintegrating tablet on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Avoid using antacids within 15 minutes before or after taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medication.
- Leave about 2 hours between the time that you take fexofenadine and your indigestion remedy.
- There may be other drugs that can affect fexofenadine. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking fexofenadine: if you have problems with your liver or kidneys, if you have or ever had heart disease, since this kind of medicine may lead to a fast or irregular heartbeat, if you are elderly.
Frequently asked questions FOR DRUSA
Q. Is fexofenadine a steroid/ a decongestant/ sedating/ stimulant/ anticholinergic/ gluten free?
Fexofenadine (also available as Allegra) is not a steroid/ a decongestant. It may produce minimal sedation and may have mild stimulating effects. It does not have anticholinergic activity. Fexofenadine and other related brands are gluten free. Please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q. Is allegra better than zyrtec?
Both Zyrtec (cetrizine) and Allegra (fexofenadine) are antihistamines. Zyrtec is effective at combating hives, while Allegra is most often used to treat the symptoms of hay fever. Both medications work well, but their effect may vary upon individual response. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is allegra available over the counter?
Yes, it is available over-counter.