food interaction for DROVERA
alcohol interaction for DROVERA
pregnancy interaction for DROVERA
lactation interaction for DROVERA
SALT INFORMATION for DROVERA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DROVERA
- DIN 40MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 7/ML of injectionRs. 14save 2% more per ML of injection
- TAME 40MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Elan Pharma India Pvt LtdRs. 7.15/ML of injectionRs. 14.30same price
- DOTRA 40MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.76/ML of injectionRs. 21.52pay 50% more per ML of injection
- MERISPAS 40MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Unimarck Healthcare LtdRs. 6.81/ML of injectionRs. 13.62save 5% more per ML of injection
- DROT 40MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.30/ML of injectionRs. 10.61save 26% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DROVERA
- Take drotaverine tablets 20 minutes before a meal to relieve or reduce post meal symptoms.
- Consult your doctor before you start drotaverine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Stop taking drotaverine and consult a doctor, if experience severe allergic reactions.
- Due to possible side effects such as dizziness and vertigo resulting from hypotension, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Frequently asked questions for DROVERA
Q.What is drotaverine used for/ What does drotaverine treat?
Drotaverine is used to treat spasm of smooth muscles in organs such as stomach and heart. Drotaverine is mainly used to relieve painful spasms associated with chronic gastroduodenitis (inflammation of the stomach and the duodenum of the small intestine), gastric and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (disorder of the intestines that leads to cramps in the abdomen) and many more conditions of the stomach and intestine that are associated with painful spasm. It may also be used to relieve pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea).