food interaction for DRILL
alcohol interaction for DRILL
pregnancy interaction for DRILL
lactation interaction for DRILL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DRILL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DRILLNo substitutes found
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DRILL
- Seek immediate medical attention in case you experience skin rashes or bleeding from the stomach or intestine.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to carbocisteine or any of its ingredients.
- Children and Adolescents should not consume this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DRILL
Q.Is carbocisteine good for cough?
Yes, carbocisteine is used to treat cough
Q.Does carbocisteine cause diarrhea?
No, carbocisteine is not known to cause diarrhe
Q.Does carbocisteine contain penicillin?
No, carbocisteine does not contain penicillin
Q.Is carbocisteine an antibiotic?
No, carbocisteine is not an antibiotic.