food interaction for DOXCEF
alcohol interaction for DOXCEF
pregnancy interaction for DOXCEF
lactation interaction for DOXCEF
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DOXCEF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DOXCEF
- ZEDOCEF 100 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.33/ML of syrupRs. 130save 10% more per ML of syrup
- SPECTRATIL 100MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Apex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.97/ML of syrupRs. 119save 17% more per ML of syrup
- GUDCEF 100 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.30/ML of syrupRs. 99save 31% more per ML of syrup
- POLARES 100 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 3.72/ML of syrupRs. 111.60save 23% more per ML of syrup
- KEFMED DS 100MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 2.90/ML of syrupRs. 87save 40% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for DOXCEF
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for DOXCEF
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.