food interaction for DOPAGLAN
alcohol interaction for DOPAGLAN
pregnancy interaction for DOPAGLAN
lactation interaction for DOPAGLAN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DOPAGLAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DOPAGLAN
- DOPRESS 200MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 7/ML of injectionRs. 35pay 21% more per ML of injection
- DOPAPLUS 200MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 7.20/ML of injectionRs. 36pay 24% more per ML of injection
- DOPACEF 200MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3/ML of injectionRs. 15save 48% more per ML of injection
- DOPAPLUS 200MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 7.09/ML of injectionRs. 35.47pay 22% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR DOPAGLAN
- Your breathing, blood pressure, oxygen levels, kidney function, and other vital signs will be watched closely while you are receiving dopamine.
- Take precautions if you have or had any of the following medical conditions: coronary artery disease (hardened arteries), circulation problems such as Raynaud's syndrome, a history of blood clots, diabetes, frostbite, Buergers disease, asthma, sulfite allergy, or if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the last 21 days.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR DOPAGLAN
Q. Is dopamine a hormone/ a neurotransmitter/ a catecholamine/ a monoamine/ a chemical/ a stimulant/ a protein/ a vasopressor?
Dopamine is not a protein; it is a chemical, hormone, neurotransmitter, stimulant, monoamine, catecholamine and a vasopressor
Q. Does dopamine cause vasodilation/ anxiety/ make you tired/increase libido/ increase systemic vascular resistance (svr)/ cause addiction?
Dopamine causes vasodilation and may increase systemic vascular resistance possibly when taken in high amounts. Dopamine use can lead to addiction
Q. Is dopamine inhibitory or excitatory/ does dopamine inhibit prolactin?
Dopamine is a special neurotransmitter because it is considered to be both excitatory and inhibitory. It is a prolactin inhibitor.