food interaction for DOCEAQUALIP
alcohol interaction for DOCEAQUALIP
pregnancy interaction for DOCEAQUALIP
lactation interaction for DOCEAQUALIP
Avoid Doceaqualip 80 mg injection with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DOCEAQUALIP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DOCEAQUALIP
- TAXOTERE 80MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20833.35/ML of injectionRs. 41666.70pay 14% more per ML of injection
- DOCETERE 80MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4166.69/ML of injectionRs. 8333.37save 77% more per ML of injection
- DAXOTEL 80MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 5238/ML of injectionRs. 10476save 71% more per ML of injection
- DOCEL 80MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 12000/injectionRs. 12000save 34% more per injection
- DOCEZAP 80MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 11817.10/injectionRs. 11817.10save 35% more per injection
Expert advice FOR DOCEAQUALIP
- Before docetaxel is administered to you, ensure that all the blood tests and liver-function tests have been adequately performed.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you suffer from alcohol dependence or liver impairment as this medicine contains alcohol (ethanol).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Consult your doctor if you intend to have a child during and 6 months after docetaxel treatment, as it may affect fertility.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you have heart, kidney or liver problems, abnormal liver function, swelling or fluid retention in the body, weakened immune system, infections, problems with bone-marrow, low platelet or white blood cell count, or if you have previously received radiation therapy.
Frequently asked questions FOR DOCEAQUALIP
Q. Is docetaxel a taxane, anthracycline derivative?
Docetaxel belongs to the taxane class of drugs. It is not an anthracycline derivative
Q. Is docetaxel cytotoxic?
Yes. Since, docetaxel kills the cancer cells in the body; it is regarded as a cytotoxic agent
Q. Does docetaxel cause hair loss, weight gain or bone pain?
Docetaxel may cause hair loss, bone pain or weight gain due to fluid retention. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Where does docetaxel come from?
Docetaxel is derived from the bark of the yew tree found in the pacific region
Q. Is docetaxel FDA approved?
Yes. Docetaxel is approved by the USFDA.