food interaction for DOBUCIN
alcohol interaction for DOBUCIN
pregnancy interaction for DOBUCIN
lactation interaction for DOBUCIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DOBUCIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DOBUCIN
- CARDIJECT 50MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 20.45/ML of injectionRs. 81.80save 71% more per ML of injection
- DOBIER S 50MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 222.24/ML of injectionRs. 1111.21pay 218% more per ML of injection
- DOFUSE 50MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 180.95/ML of injectionRs. 180.95pay 159% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for DOBUCIN
- Do not drive or operate machinery while on dobutamine treatment.
- Seek medical advice for correction of hypovolemia with suitable volume expanders before treatment with dobutamine hydrochloride.
- You may be monitored for ECG and blood pressure continuously during the therapy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DOBUCIN
Q.Is dobutamine a pressor/ vasopressor?
Yes, dobutamine is a vasopressor (agent that causes vasoconstriction of the blood vessels)
Q.Is dobutamine a beta blocker?
No, dobutamine is a beta agonist, not a beta blocker
Q.Is dobutamine an inotrope/ positive inotrope?
Yes, dobutamine is an inotrope
Q.Is dobutamine a catecholamine?
Yes, dobutamine is a catecholamin
Q.Is dobutamine a vasodilator?
Dobutamine has got both vasoconstrictor and vasodilator properties. The net effect depends on the tone of blood vessels and the disease condition
Q.Is dobutamine a vesicant?
Yes, dobutamine is a vesicant (it may cause tissue blistering if it leaks out of the vein)
Q.Is dobutamine the same as dopamine?
Dopamine is a natural neurotransmitter present in the body; both dopamine and dobutamine are inotropic and stimulate the beta-1 receptors of the heart
Q.Does dobutamine increase heart rate/ tachycardia?
Yes, increase in heart rate also known as tachycardia is a common side effect of dobutamine
Q.Does dobutamine decrease afterload/ preload?
No, dobutamine does not have effects on afterload or preload
Q.Does dobutamine increased stroke volume?
Yes, dobutamine is known to increase stoke volume
Q.Does dobutamine cause an increase/decrease in blood pressure?
Yes, dobutamine may cause fluctuations in blood pressure
Q.Does dobutamine increase urine output?
Yes, dobutamine is known to cause an increase in urine output.