food interaction for DISTOCIDE
alcohol interaction for DISTOCIDE
pregnancy interaction for DISTOCIDE
lactation interaction for DISTOCIDE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DISTOCIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DISTOCIDE
- DISTOCIDE 600 MG TABLET(8 tablets in strip)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 43.31/tabletRs. 346.50pay 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for DISTOCIDE
- Inform your doctor if you have liver, kidney or heart problems or worm infection in the brain; history of seizures.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as praziquantel may cause sleepiness and may impair your ability to think or react.
- Use praziquantel with caution if you are an elderly patient.
- Praziquantel is not recommended in children below 4 years of age.
Frequently asked questions for DISTOCIDE
Q.Is praziquantel an antibiotic?
No, praziquantel is not an antibiotic
Q.Is praziquantel over the counter/ safe for humans/ FDA approved?
Praziquantel is available only on prescription and is FDA approved. It is safe for humans at a dose and for a duration recommended by your doctor for your specific condition
Q.Does praziquantel kill roundworm/ tapeworm/ hookworm/ whipworm?
Praziquantel is known to kill roundworm/ tapeworm/ hookworm. It is not known to kill whipworm.